first we ate dinner at this lovely restaurant located near the civic center in SF:

that's nicely furnished and decorated inside:

I had two drinks (one called "the plantation" that tasted kind of faintly like an orange creamsicle, but not really, and one called the "crack'd berry," which was made with pepper vodka among other things I can't remember right now. and wow. was it peppery. and strong). and their mac n' cheese, which was made with about four different fancy cheeses and breaded on top. quite quite good if I do say so myself.
THEN we saw WICKED: THE MUSICAL. and ohmygod. it was AMAZING. especially the song, "defying gravity." SERIOUSLY. go see it if you haven't already!

you drank a drink with orange in it??
ReplyDeleteyep! ...err well I can't remember the actual ingredients of "the plantation," but it tasted like an orange creamsicle. but I guess sex on the beaches also have orange in them...although technically you can't really taste the orange in those. at least I can't really.
ReplyDelete